Monday, March 16, 2009

Reminded Of Blue Denim

No one has been posting so I feel like a pathetic loser. Its not that I have nothing to do with my time. I do a lot of other stuff. I just think it's important I come on here and tell the world what I like, hate, and love about being a teenager. (Sarcastic) I dont know why I come on here. I just do. So, hi! Today sucked. Totally totally sucked. People are funny though. A girl I havent talked to in three years (to date) provided me with most of my day's entertainment. But, to anyone who knows what is going on, I guess I shouldnt really find this that funny. I guess I'm just not one of those girls that freaks out over things like this. But you know what's worst? I knew that girl. We were like, best friends, and now she has a total disregard for me. As Alexa would say, "stupid slut." I'll talk more later. Later.

No comments: